Level Up Your Cleansing Game With This Handy Gadget From FOREO

Bid farewell to clogged pores and breakouts because the LUNA 4 is a skincare must-have that can up your routine in more ways than one

Having a skincare routine always varies from one person to another. Some might be satisfied with just a two-step regimen, while others need a complex method in order to fulfill their skin’s needs. Complex or not, there is one step that is present in every routine—cleansing.

Arguably the most essential step, cleansing removes all the impurities that might damage your skin while also prepping it for the next steps in your  routine. With everything our skin encounters throughout the day, sometimes, a simple wash in the sink just won’t cut it and a deeper cleanse is needed. This is why FOREO has come up with a device that can deliver professional-level results at the comfort of your own home.

FOREO actually sent us our very own LUNA 4 to test out, and with its great design and incredible functionality, this little gadget might just make its way into your skincare essentials.

An at-home facial spa

The LUNA 4 from FOREO is a 2-in-1 smart facial cleansing and firming device
The LUNA 4 will bring the spa to you with it being a facial cleanser and massager all in one.

The LUNA 4 from FOREO is a 2-in-1 smart facial cleansing and firming device that is safe and gentle enough to be used daily. Tailored to address your skincare needs, it is a compact gadget equipped with 16 T-Sonic™ pulsation intensities for a more personalized cleansing experience. You can choose from the three modes: Regular, Gentle, and Deep Cleansing to suit whatever your face and neck needs.

Ever since I started getting serious about taking care of my skin, I’ve been very particular about keeping my face clean, and the LUNA 4 definitely elevated my experience. I was even able to achieve smoother and softer skin after every cleanse. Cleansing the face has got to be the most important step in any skincare routine, and this handy device has not only helped in keeping my face clean and fresh, but it also made the process more enjoyable. 

The LUNA 4 from FOREO
Photo Credit: @sofiiaapo (via Instagram)
The LUNA 4 from FOREO
Photo Credit: @honeydeli (via Instagram)

Due to my sensitive skin, I’ve always been hesitant in adding another step to my already-trusted routine. That is why I was delighted to find out about the LUNA 4’s bacteria-resistant silicone touchpoints which resulted in me having zero breakouts during the course of trying out the device.

Apart from cleanses, it’s also a handy tool for facial massages. The low frequency pulsations claim to aid in reducing fine lines by firming up the areas that are prone to wrinkles. Facial massages were never really a constant part of my routine. However, trying out the massage feature of the FOREO gadget has convinced me that this is worth the extra minutes.

The LUNA 4 from FOREO cleansing and facial massages
From cleansing to facial massages, FOREO’s 2-in-1 device can leave your skin glowing and healthy.

Incorporating daily massages can actually help relax your muscles by circulating the blood flow, which in turn can reduce puffiness and the build up of fluid from the lymphatic system. As I started incorporating this step, I noticed how my skin was brighter and how the puffiness was reduced to a great amount. The massages also helped me relax after a stressful day, which is a major plus for me. Even Melissa Gohing, a well-known Filipino athlete, shares the same sentiments.

“I’ve noticed that my face is smoother, softer, and clearer after a week of using it. I’ve noticed that my face is smoother, softer and clearer after a week of using it,” she says.

The LUNA 4 from FOREO cleansing and facial massages
Photo Credit: @kyladkingsu (via Instagram)
The LUNA 4 from FOREO cleansing and facial massages
Photo Credit: @gohingmelissa (via Instagram)

A fuss-free experience

While the device might sound intimidating at first, it’s actually really easy to use. All I needed to do was download the dedicated app and it’s a breeze from there. The application was definitely user-friendly and easy to navigate. One of the things I absolutely loved was how the cleansing and massage programs were easily customizable, such as the duration and modes to easily accommodate what my skin needed and what was comfortable for me. Incorporating the LUNA 4 to my skincare routine wasn’t necessarily a big jump because it’s handy, straight to the point, and very easy to use. 

The LUNA 4 from FOREO cleansing and facial massages
The LUNA 4 from FOREO cleansing and facial massages
It’s compact enough that you easily bring it anywhere with you, hassle-free.

There’s nothing wrong with just wanting a simple and quick routine. If that’s what your skin needs, there’s no point in fixing something that isn’t broken. But sometimes, our skin just needs that extra love, and trust us when we say that your skin will thank you for it in the long run. 


FOREO is a Swedish health and beauty company that offers innovative skincare solutions powered by science and technology. You can get your hands on the LUNA 4 by ordering online. For more information, you can check out FOREO’s website and Instagram.

The post Level Up Your Cleansing Game With This Handy Gadget From FOREO appeared first on MEGA.



Level Up Your Cleansing Game With This Handy Gadget From FOREO
Source: Insta News Pinoy

Post a Comment

0 Comments