MLS Welcomes World Cup Champion Lionel Messi

In groundbreaking news, the Argentine football superstar, considered as the best player in football history, Lionel Messi has announced that he’s going to join the Major League Soccer club, Inter Miami

Although the deal with MLS has not been concluded, Lionel Messi announced in an interview that he is set to be playing for the American team quite soon. “I made the decision that I am going to Miami. I still haven’t closed it 100%. I’m missing some things, but we decided to continue my journey there,” the seven-time world player of the year said in an interview.

During his two-year stint at Paris Saint-Germain, he expressed and opened up about how unhappy he was during his time there.

Photo: ESPNFC (via Twitter)

“I had two years where I was so unhappy on a personal level that I didn’t enjoy it. I had that month that was spectacular for me because of winning the World Cup, but apart from that, it was a difficult period for me. I want to rediscover joy, enjoy my family, my children, the day-to-day… And that’s why the decision for Barcelona didn’t happen,” He further explained.

RELATED: MEGA Man’s Top Picks For the 2023/24 Season’s Best Football Kits

Photo: CHARLIIYKAY (via Twitter)

What can we expect from Messi as he bursts onto the scene of the MLS? The impact of Lionel Messi’s arrival is expected to be immense, both on and off the pitch. The seven-time Ballon d’Or winner’s arrival in the MLS is poised to have a transformative effect on the league.

From raising the quality of play and competitiveness to attracting global media attention and inspiring young players, Messi’s impact will extend far beyond his performances on the field, shaping the future of American soccer and leaving an indelible mark on the sport in the United States.

Text: VINCENT LIMA
Featured Image: FABRIZIO ROMANO (via Twitter)

The post MLS Welcomes World Cup Champion Lionel Messi appeared first on MEGA.



MLS Welcomes World Cup Champion Lionel Messi
Source: Insta News Pinoy

Post a Comment

0 Comments